Knight muzzle loader bullets

iowavf

Anyone use the Knight ML bullets? I think they're red hots and a couple others? Having trouble finding the Barnes exspander 195 gr I use in my 45, but see these available. I have a few Barnes left but sent my scope in last year after I dropped the ML and scope had an issue. Might take a few shots to get it back to where I like it and will need to find some 45 cal bullets. I know I can also find some Hornady if needed, but some of these look just like the Barnes.

Smo

2EF93F16-581C-41EA-AF67-591B98B2AEA6.jpeg

They will kill……

DFF7F2AF-43D7-4D9E-8992-642D393524EB.jpeg

GMB54

Anyone use the Knight ML bullets? I think they're red hots and a couple others? Having trouble finding the Barnes exspander 195 gr I use in my 45, but see these available. I have a few Barnes left but sent my scope in last year after I dropped the ML and scope had an issue. Might take a few shots to get it back to where I like it and will need to find some 45 cal bullets. I know I can also find some Hornady if needed, but some of these look just like the Barnes.
Lehigh Defense has a couple 40s for 45cal sabots. You will need to buy sabots separately.

Luke at ASG may still have some of the Barnes too.

iowavf

Lehigh Defense has a couple 40s for 45cal sabots. You will need to buy sabots separately.

Luke at ASG may still have some of the Barnes too.
Thanks for your help. I'll check into those.

Latest posts