Kioti Tractors?

TN Song Dog

My other post about compact tractors is trending Kubota heavy, as expected. Thought it may get more attention to start another thread for Kioti.

Anyone have experience with them they can share? Ive heard good things, and it appears you can get more tractor for your money that way.

Crappie Luck

Staff member
My BIL bought one a few years ago. He has about 1000 hrs on it now. 27 HP with the backhoe, bushhog, boxblade and fork lifts.I've borrowed it for some projects here at the house.
Very nice, dependable and a great warranty.

SO far, the only issue has been a leaking seal on the front axle and it was covered under the warranty.

They have a Dealership in Murfreesboro right near the I-24 exit.

Last edited:

Pioneer1789

My other post about compact tractors is trending Kubota heavy, as expected. Thought it may get more attention to start another thread for Kioti.

Anyone have experience with them they can share? Ive heard good things, and it appears you can get more tractor for your money that way.
I bought an RX7320 last march. 76 trouble free hours. It's a beast of a tractor. A little bit heavier than the Kubota and a stronger 3pt and loader lifting capacity. Along with a longer warranty and a $7000 price difference is why I went with Kioti. Don't get me wrong though, I strongly considered the Kubota M7060 also.

bigtex

I have a CK 3510 Kioti with a FEL. Had it for 3 years and not had the first problem with it.
I would buy it again in a heartbeat.

Volbuck777

Supporter
My dad had one for 20 years, said he never had one problem. Used it all the time. They used to be built like tanks. I can’t speak for newer models.

Trophy of the moment

• Trophy by Chris Wolkonowski
    "Chris rattled this 11 Point in on opening morning of the first...
    • Chris Wolkonowski
    • Updated: