Kindle questions

Jcalder

Jcalder

Supporter
Anyone else use a kindle. Just ordered my daughter one for Christmas so I can keep my phone. We don't have a puter but my wife has a kindle too. She's talking about upgrading and I'll take her old one. Just looking at what apps y'all may use if you do have one. Just playing on it I can get most of the apps I currently use but tapatalk. Biggest thing over my phone would be a bigger screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheAirMan

TheAirMan

Re: Kindle questions

I have one that is just for reading and one that is like a tablet. The reading one I use regularly. The other, I hardly ever touch. Even though the screen is larger, I find it more aggravating to use than my phone, especially typing something.

M

mike243

I use mine a lot for surfing the net,Santa is bringing my wife a new 10" kindle fire,battery is getting weak in her old 1 due to being used so much,I have 1 a first gen with no camera and another with,I don't put apps on them but never though much about it.All 3 of ours are linked so we can share books ect ,great product for what we use them for

7mm08

7mm08

My 84 year old mother in law has one and if you tried to take it she would bop you with her cane!!!! We got her the Fire 7? About 2-3 years ago. Upgrading her this year to the Fire 10. She reads constantly her books, Bible lessons and orders off Amazon. She also manages emails to family and all her “older” friends at church.

Worth it IMO for what it is and does.

Jcalder

Jcalder

Supporter

My daughter and wife both have em. My daughter's charging port has crapped out. I think this new one was $42. Just thought it might be worth getting another and I'll take the old one. I do amazon way more than I should lol. I know it runs on a semi limited android platform which I haven't messed with in several years. My wife reads and watches movies quite a bit. Think I may just have her pick one up. Would be nice to get some of the junk of my phone

B

Buccaneer

I bought 5 Kindle Fire HD’s for my grandkids. Amazon had them at $49. My wife has one and it’s a great tablet for web surfing and e-mails. She’s killing me on the volume of books she buys though.

D

deerfanatic

Kindle questions

I’ve had a kindle fire hd10 for a couple of years and I have amazon prime. I really enjoy the free tv they have available for it.

Jcalder

Jcalder

Supporter

deerfanatic":3fki06pb said:
I’ve had a kindle fire hd10 for a couple of years and I have amazon prime. I really enjoy the free tv they have available for it.

we have prime as well. My wife uses the movies and shows often but I need to look into it a bit more. Honestly tho. I usually run the tv lol. Probably why she's on the kindle lol