Kindergarten Boy Suspended for 'Distracting' hair

Dodge Man

Supporter
This is just plan ridiculous!

When 5-year-old Ethan Clos showed up at school with a short, spiky mohawk last week, his fellow kindergarteners thought it was cool. But administrators at Reid Primary and Middle School in Springfield, Ohio, deemed the edgy cut too disruptive, and ordered him home until he adopted a tamer style.

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/kinder ... 03876.html

44fanatic

R.I.P.
I am thinking that school administrators and teachers need to learn how to control, influence and discipline the students instead of suspending them. A good teacher who told the students to sit down and be quite should have been enough.

�Our policy clearly states that any dress or grooming which is disruptive or distracting to the educational process is not acceptable," Morris verified to WHIO-TV. "In this particular case, the student�s hairstyle did provide disruption to the classroom.".......In this case, I feel that this is an excuse to not control the classroom. The teacher could have easily let the students explore their curiosity during recess or at another time.

Pic IN the Casa

The Dept of Education and the NEA are both direct hits into the starboard side of freedom in this country.

Kimber45

A well rolled/applied newspaper to the jaw of these liberal teachers is all that's needed :mad:
No, it's actually not since they are supported SO heavily by all the nuts who agree with them.
This country is headed down the crapper - the handle has been pulled and I don't think anything short of replacing the septic tank itself is going to make it better!

Pic IN the Casa

Perhaps he would've gotten a pass if he had gotten his head shaved to look like an aborted fetus, or tinted in gay pride colors, or just a Bush's Fault.

Latest posts