• Help Support TNDeer:

kids these days

Eli103

I just wanted to add at this moment and time we are talking about adverbs and adjectives and all that. teacher gives and example and THE KID SETTING NEXT TO ME says", Wyatt shoots up the school." this is not the first comment he has made like this. it gets s all scared. little girl pointed out that there was a school shooting YESTERDAY that WE are talking about on here. my mind is blown on how F****** stupid kids are these days. this kid genuinely has me scared.

Chiflyguy

I agree I emailed the teacher and said I do not feel good sittin with this kid, me and a friend will report it

yes and then they’ll scrub the kids electronic devices.
How many shootings have happened and then when the cops look into the kids social media it’s riddled with warning signs.
Let your parents know what’s going on. Some adults will just blow it off but a ticked off mom and dad is another story.

Eli103

yes and then they’ll scrub the kids electronic devices.
How many shootings have happened and then when the cops look into the kids social media it’s riddled with warning signs.
Let your parents know what’s going on. Some adults will just blow it off but a ticked off mom and dad is another story.
The weird thing is everybody doesn’t laugh, he’s the only one that thinks it’s funny. He doesn’t come from a stable home and he’s on the lower class. Could it be a absence in parents, or lack of good parents? Either way it’s not acceptable.

Latest posts