Keys Here I come!

DBLAARCHERY

Haven't worked a day all of February, which I probably needed after the year we had...Planning my annual Tarpon fishing trip putting deposit on house and paying dock fees and I get an email that they are dropping a job in my lap the same week of my trip :mad: I talk with project manager and he kinda lets me have it but no problem I will cancel to make my family money right...after all the emails back and forth I am about to cancel my trip after a week of crap he emails me and says it is being put off again...come on quit messing with me...

End of the day me and my family and my boat is headed to Big Pine Key to catch the big boys :) enjoy your spring break cause its all about to start again...

Vermin93

I am jealous. I will be hunting them on the flats in Belize this summer. Been doing it 6 years in a row now. Been addicted since the first time I hooked one. It is the ultimate earthly natural high for me. Fought one for an hour and 45 minutes on a 10 weight fly rod 2 years ago. Almost spooled me on the first run. He broke off just as my guide grabbed the 80lb leader. I was sick to my stomach over it. We got a good look at him on the surface near the boat. Guide estimated the fish at 120+ lbs.

Good luck, man. Tarpon are the ultimate. Hope you hook a bruiser. Post pictures if you score.

WGK

Hope you have a great trip. Been Tarpon fishing one time and it is the ultimate salt water fishing noting compares to it. Hope you catch a big one.

DaveB

My BIl says the pass by Bud&Mary's is absolutely loaded with Silver Kings in the 75 pound class-whole mullet for bait. Caught my first ever on the Gulf side, weighed maybe ten pounds. I once had one hooked that looked as long as our 16' boat.

Uh, I haven't had smoked Kingfish in a very long time. Could you maybe bring some home and spread those steaks around? Can't spend all day fishing for tarpon. Well, yeah, you can, have a blast. I ain't hardly jealous at all.

Allen Sullivan

Where you staying in Big Pine Key

DBLAARCHERY said:
Haven't worked a day all of February, which I probably needed after the year we had...Planning my annual Tarpon fishing trip putting deposit on house and paying dock fees and I get an email that they are dropping a job in my lap the same week of my trip :mad: I talk with project manager and he kinda lets me have it but no problem I will cancel to make my family money right...after all the emails back and forth I am about to cancel my trip after a week of crap he emails me and says it is being put off again...come on quit messing with me...

End of the day me and my family and my boat is headed to Big Pine Key to catch the big boys :) enjoy your spring break cause its all about to start again...

Latest posts