Kentucky muzzleloader this weekend

BubbaGoneWild

Anybody going? I planned on leaving tommorow and bow hunting until Saturday but I just checked and all the somewhat good public land is closed for this early muzzleloader hunt. šŸ˜¢

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I'm waiting on rifle
Me too. I would hate to tag out and miss rifle hunting. I usually bow hunt a little to shoot some does. I have passed bucks that ended up being bigger than what I shoot with a rifle. That is not my intention, but it happens.

Volbuck777

I'll be there. It's been 3 years but I got my old lease back the other day and no one that we know has hunted it. If they did hunt it they're dang sure more determined than me. Only 1 way up the mountain and it was covered in trees that had to be cut out of the trail. They could've walked but I don't know many that would.

BubbaGoneWild

I'll be there. It's been 3 years but I got my old lease back the other day and no one that we know has hunted it. If they did hunt it they're dang sure more determined than me. Only 1 way up the mountain and it was covered in trees that had to be cut out of the trail. They could've walked but I don't know many that would.
Nice. Well if you or anyone else has some land they wouldn't care to let someone tag along holler at me. I wouldn't care to pay some to towards a lease to hunt this weekend. I have a feeling peabody Is gonna be crowded šŸ˜

Headhunter

My brother and myself will be there. I have hunted most every hour of each day of KY muzzleloader for several years now, I always see a pile of deer but never have seen a buck I want to kill. If I do see one I want to kill, I will for sure try to. Of course, we just hunt, no cameras or pics so maybe or maybe not there is a decent buck or 2 where we hunt, at least hopefully.

I am beyond blessed with the place we get to hunt, especially since the best spot I had in Tennessee, hunted it over 30 years, has been sold and is now nothing but a big dirt spot.

Latest posts