Kelley to TN

THEdonkey0515

looks like a good move..

guy was the special teams coordinator for FSU & help coach linebackers in 2013 which they won a title that year...

then he became the DC for FSU for 4years (2014-2017) so he has to know a little... also did a heck of a job at Georgia tech in 2012 as interim DC.

Anytime you can get a guy with ties to the state of Florida on your staff is a usually a positive as well when it come to recruiting.

TreyB

Not that great of a DC IMO but I think he is a good pickup. Will recruit pretty good in FL.

THEdonkey0515

TreyB":37yvy27y said:
Not that great of a DC IMO but I think he is a good pickup. Will recruit pretty good in FL.
good news is he dont have to be a great DC...he just needs to be a good special teams coach for the vols & have a little input on the D.

"Kelly is expected to become the special teams coach as well as have some defensive responsibilities as well."

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":2ckt4vw2 said:
TreyB":2ckt4vw2 said:
good news is he dont have to be a great DC...he just needs to be a good special teams coach for the vols & have a little input on the D.

"Kelly is expected to become the special teams coach as well as have some defensive responsibilities as well."

I know, I should have said that in my post. Was meaning while he was at FSU. The talent made him look good a lot of times.

Latest posts