• Help Support TNDeer:

Juvi weekend

archer19

We didn’t even bother this morning.
we saw 1 small buck on first July.
I got 1 eight point in muzzy

those were the only 2 deer seen all season. :(
we just called it a season.

will watch the hillside off back porch today and then start planning for a better next season

Andy S.

Good luck to all the kiddos in the woods. I hope you all have a lot of action and make memories that will last a lifetime.

Last edited:

MUP

Supporter
Good luck Kev! My daughter hunted her last juvy hunt on the first segment last year. Enjoy it while you can buddy, it'll be gone before you know it.

Stumpsitter

2654788F-74C3-4304-B1A6-5B634CF0D068.jpeg

Stumpsitter

My little fella got it done this evening. It’s his first deer. I just got him a .243 C.V.A scout for Christmas. He busted a few milk jugs last & told me he was ready to hunt. Got up this morning and said today was the day, I guess he was right. 1st time behind the gun & with a new gun & in the snow to boot! I’m proud of him.

Dbllunger

Supporter
My little fella got it done this evening. It’s his first deer. I just got him a .243 C.V.A scout for Christmas. He busted a few milk jugs last & told me he was ready to hunt. Got up this morning and said today was the day, I guess he was right. 1st time behind the gun & with a new gun & in the snow to boot! I’m proud of him.
Congratulations!

MUP

Supporter
Awesome! First deer, AND in the snow! ❄️

DoubleRidge

Congrats! Good deal!!

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts