Juvenile license question

Gravey

My bonus son is 14 and decided he wants to try deer hunting so I told him I'd take him. He did the safety class online so good there. My son is 18 and I bought his lifetime when he was born and bought mine over 10 years ago so haven't bought a license in a while so don't pay attention to the licenses now. I started looking to see what he needs and was assuming the hunt/fish license and the rifle tag but ran across a Junior Hunt/Fish/Trap and it seems that's it. Is that correct?

Attachments

• 64A95FFE-0BF9-4606-95F3-1F5DA1EE4FFB.jpeg
    64A95FFE-0BF9-4606-95F3-1F5DA1EE4FFB.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 77

scn

No.

If he is a 14 yr old resident all he needs in licenses is the JR hunt/fish/ trap license. He does not need the supplemental big game gun license.

If he wants to take antlerless deer during the regular gun season he will need a Type 94 permit. He does not need that for the juvenile hunt.

Gravey

No.

If he is a 14 yr old resident all he needs in licenses is the JR hunt/fish/ trap license. He does not need the supplemental big game gun license.

If he wants to take antlerless deer during the regular gun season he will need a Type 94 permit. He does not need that for the juvenile hunt.
Thanks scn! He is a TN resident so sounds like the Junior hunt/fish/trap it is.