just getting started looking to buy a bow

Shorttine

looking at buy my first hunting bow, i have shot a compound for bowfishing alot over the years but have never deer hunted with one. Im looking for a entry level bow but cant decide between the Bear divergent in a RTH setup or a diamond archery infinte Edge pro RTH. i would like to stay in the sub $500 range for my first bow. Obviously there are a ton of better bows on the market but i cant see (or afford right now) spending that kind of money just starting out. whats your opinion? Any other RTH options i should look into?

gobblesandgrunts

Shorttine":3da7i1c2 said:
looking at buy my first hunting bow, i have shot a compound for bowfishing alot over the years but have never deer hunted with one. Im looking for a entry level bow but cant decide between the Bear divergent in a RTH setup or a diamond archery infinte Edge pro RTH. i would like to stay in the sub $500 range for my first bow. Obviously there are a ton of better bows on the market but i cant see (or afford right now) spending that kind of money just starting out. whats your opinion? Any other RTH options i should look into?
If your gonna spend the 500$ I'd say get on classifieds either here or archery talk, you can find a really good bow for 500$ I'm hoyt all the way but I'd say go to a shop and shoot a few and see what you like best

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Simpleman.2

gobblesandgrunts":2swpz6p5 said:
Shorttine":2swpz6p5 said:
If your gonna spend the 500$ I'd say get on classifieds either here or archery talk, you can find a really good bow for 500$ I'm hoyt all the way but I'd say go to a shop and shoot a few and see what you like best

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yeah I would check out the classifieds on archery talk. You can buy a couple year old top of the line bow in your budget range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swd

Get to the store/pro shop and shoot several. Bows are not one size fits all!

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Just about every manufacturer will make a RTH package of some kind for 399 or so new. If not in their premier lines, they will in a secondary(think Matthews/Mission, Bowtech/Diamond).

JMissing0321

I got the diamond edge 320,, a few months back. And I've enjoyed it, shoots well, got a doe. Definitely will upgrade the site though.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I will make you a hell of a deal on a 2014 Bowtech RPM 360 completely rigged out. If you are a 28.5 inch draw I have 2 dozen Easton Axis arrows I will throw in with it.

Excellent condition RPM 360 Mossy Oak camo 24-31 adjustable draw length Right handed
Montana Black Gold Revenge sight w/ 6 inch dovetail extension
Tightspot quiver
10 inch Bee Stinger Pro Hunter stabilizer

pm me if it sounds like something that floats your boat

Latest posts