Just floating along

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well it might be easier to get out now when the water comes down.
Depending on where it ends up I guess?
C017BF50-19FB-4F74-BFCF-1CFA2CB05300.jpeg

woodyard

That kind of reminds me of the time Scn and I were fishing the Norfork River and we spotted a boat motor on the bottom of the river in a very fast and rough section. Looked pretty good too.

Then for a split second I think it went through both our minds to get it out. Then another split second I think it ran through both our minds-no, no way in heck we trying that.

gasman

That kind of reminds me of the time Scn and I were fishing the Norfork River and we spotted a boat motor on the bottom of the river in a very fast and rough section. Looked pretty good too.

Then for a split second I think it went through both our minds to get it out. Then another split second I think it ran through both our minds-no, no way in heck we trying that.
My boys once lost my motor in the Hatchie River. For some reason it jumped off the back of the boat. My youngest dove in, found it, and brought it back up. They let it sit for 30 min or so and cranked it up and fished a couple more hours. They didn't go any further upstream but they cut it off and cranked it several times that day.

Latest posts