just about made it all year.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Well almost made it all year went to hunt a spot we have not hunted in 3 weeks and walked in over a hoir before daylight and only to find some jack wagon has stolen 2 of our climbers and not sure about the lock-ons we will check at lunch and see if they got them to one thing i hate more than anything is a thief.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Bottom Hunter said:
personally, I would never leave a climber for three weeks....maybe not even three days.

sorry,
We dont on any other property. We been hunting this private property spot for 6+ yrs with no problems all land surrounding nobody is post to have permission. So i guess for now on we will not leave one over night

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
Bone Collector said:
Do you put cable locks on them?
yea we lock them up. One year on another farm had someone put glue or caulk in the key hole so i couldnt get them down so i had to cut them my self just dont understand why people do this type of stuff

A

Anonymous

Just curious,why do you leave it in the woods anyway? The reason i started using a climber was because of treestand theft. If it aint in the woods scumbags cant steal it.

Winchester

I agree, hate a thief. Absolutely NO reason you shouldnt be able to leave a stand for a month if its on private property!! Scum of the earth thieves!

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
The main reason they get left is i work thirds and i need all the time i can get trying to get off work shower and in the woods before daylight. But im like Winchester we should be able to leave our stands in the woods on private property but than again its not a perfect world.

PcDeer

Sad day when someone can't leave personal property on private property and expect to come back and it still be there.

Latest posts