Just a random thought.

PillsburyDoughboy

TDW05":2vblh8ld said:
Do you think Pruitt is just buying time and putting the HC job on his resume for when saban retires? Call me crazy but I could totally see that happening.

Do you really see ALABAMA offering Pruitt the job when Saban retires?

Its going to go to a elite coach. One with a winning record.

gator-n-buck

TreyB":qyvyzwq6 said:
See cant go off of odds alone. :rotf:

I'm not.... I'm going off what Dabo has actually said of late and even Paul Finebaum has actually of late changed his tune after talking to Dabo during his induction into the Bama Hall of Fame.

Here's a quote of late on the subject from Dabo. There's some coach speak but hasn't ruled it out no matter how his contract is structured at Clemson. The Tide will buy it out.

"Still, Swinney said, there's always a possibility that the dynamics change, and he won't suggest he will never return to his home state to coach the Tide.

"Who knows what's going to happen down the road?"

PillsburyDoughboy

gator-n-buck":wvilr288 said:
TreyB":wvilr288 said:

I'm not.... I'm going off what Dabo has actually said of late and even Paul Finebaum has actually of late changed his tune after talking to Dabo during his induction into the Bama Hall of Fame.

Here's a quote of late on the subject from Dabo. There's some coach speak but hasn't ruled it out no matter how his contract is structured at Clemson. The Tide will buy it out.

"Still, Swinney said, there's always a possibility that the dynamics change, and he won't suggest he will never return to his home state to coach the Tide.

Right now there is NO job vacant at ALABAMA and Dabo has a job.

Till something changes..its all jaw flappin.

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
PillsburyDoughboy":3o8rrqyp said:
TDW05":3o8rrqyp said:
Do you think Pruitt is just buying time and putting the HC job on his resume for when saban retires? Call me crazy but I could totally see that happening.

Do you really see ALABAMA offering Pruitt the job when Saban retires?

Its going to go to a elite coach. One with a winning record.[/quot

So who do they go for after dabo? Clemson ain't letting him go. Just like what was said before, they will throw just as much if not more, more at dabo to stay.

gator-n-buck

PillsburyDoughboy":3uqnzkyq said:
gator-n-buck":3uqnzkyq said:
TreyB":3uqnzkyq said:

Right now there is NO job vacant at ALABAMA and Dabo has a job.

Till something changes..its all jaw flappin.

You are correct but if Saban decided after the season that he was done. The heat would be on Dabo to come home.

As far as Pruitt getting the job.... He was like the #7 pick on UT's coaching search and that was a ........ show. No way he would be considered for Bama unless something drastically changed, like the ability to win games.

PalsPal

Even if he did decide to coach at Bama it won't be after Saban leaves. Everyone knows you don't follow the legend. You follow the guy who follows the legend and can't live up to expectations.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":a1kdr8r4 said:
Even if he did decide to coach at Bama it won't be after Saban leaves. Everyone knows you don't follow the legend. You follow the guy who follows the legend and can't live up to expectations.

Nobody told Jimmy Johnson about this theory..... He followed Coach Schnellenberger at Miami???.... :rotf:

Nobody told Jimbo Fisher about this theory when he followed Bowden??? ... :rotf:

Nobody told Miles about this theory to follow Saban at LSU.... :rotf:

All these coaches won NC listed above at the respected schools.... I just named a few. There are more and I know it's just a theory....!! :D !! :tu: :mrgreen:

PalsPal

gator-n-buck":1czipw9o said:
PalsPal":1czipw9o said:

Nobody told Jimmy Johnson about this theory..... He followed Coach Schnellenberger at Miami???.... :rotf:

Nobody told Jimbo Fisher about this theory when he followed Bowden??? ... :rotf:

Nobody told Miles about this theory to follow Saban at LSU.... :rotf:

All these coaches won NC listed above at the respected schools.... I just named a few. There are more and I know it's just a theory....!! :D !! :tu: :mrgreen:

Thank you, yet ONCE AGAIN, for proving my point ;) !

THEdonkey0515

I dont see a single positive in it for Dabo leaving to join bama?

If the money is the same & his already spanking bama for chips in the ACC at Clemson why leave?

Dont look like this Clemson train is ready to slow down yet.

PillsburyDoughboy

THEdonkey0515":3e2h25is said:

If the money is the same & his already spanking bama for chips in the ACC at Clemson why leave?

The positive would be he would be back home at ALABAMA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEdonkey0515

PillsburyDoughboy":2ejcvtp1 said:
THEdonkey0515":2ejcvtp1 said:

I guess it's like less then 5 hours from clemson's stadium to Alabamas. Dont think he is missing bammers much after the couple spankings his giving them.

TreyB

THEdonkey0515":3jsbw9to said:

EXACTLY!!

TDW05

2-Step Enabled
THEdonkey0515":1vlspuuh said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1vlspuuh said:
THEdonkey0515":1vlspuuh said:

I guess it's like less then 5 hours from clemson's stadium to Alabamas. Dont think he is missing bammers much after the couple spankings his giving them.

They just want dabo because it's not Tennessee beating them no more, but they are still getting killed by orange and white!! :rotf:.

PillsburyDoughboy

THEdonkey0515":yq3142tu said:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
I guess it's like less then 5 hours from clemson's stadium to Alabamas. Dont think he is missing bammers much after the couple spankings his giving them.[/quote]

They just want dabo because it's not Tennessee beating them no more, but they are still getting killed by orange and white!! :rotf:.[/quote]

Lets clear the record right here and right now.

Its been a every other year thing between ALABAMA and Clemson.

Jan. 11, 2016
(CFP National Championship) Alabama 45-40 Clemson Glendale, Ariz.
Jan. 9, 2017
(CFP National Championship) Clemson 35-31 Alabama Tampa, Fla.
Jan. 1, 2018
(Sugar Bowl-CFP semifinal) Alabama 24-6 Clemson New Orleans, La.
Jan. 7, 2019
(CFP National Championship) Clemson 44-16 Alabama Santa Clara, Calif.

Its not like one (or any team) team has been holding over us the last 3 seasons. VANDY Cough cough.

TreyB

gator-n-buck":1mrivpgn said:
TreyB":1mrivpgn said:

Oh my, you should have said Pawl was even saying it. :rotf: :rotf:

Latest posts