Johnson Bottoms

TreyB

I would have to look at which is #1. Used to hunt it a lot before they went to the draw. Let me know which boing it is.

TreyB

https://www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/twra/ ... ottoms.pdf

so blind #1 is the "dyke" blind... 3rd best in the Bottoms. Blind 4 is the best (called the big blind) and blind #5 is the second best (cedar blind)

Blind #1 is the deepest of them all. Maybe waist deep. Will frezze up last. I have had some really good hunts out of it. Killed a couple banded mallards. If the right kind of hunters are in #5 they shouldn't bother your birds. Works both ways. If they are working your spread they may make a couple close swings to #5 and hopefully they don't shoot bcse 9 time out of 10 they are hoping they hit one. or Two trying to scare them off of you.

To your back is 58 bridge and flag pond. The refugee is on the other side of 58 bridge. They hit the main channel and come into the bottoms or stay on the main channel and go on up to Candies Creek.

A lot of the birds will/should come over your back or back left shoulder.

Good luck and pray no Sky busters are in #5.

Hope this helps a little.

TreyB

Blinds 2 and 3 are/was for most people when they get there and the #1,4 and 5 blinds were taken they would get in those two spots. Hardly ever got any action from those spots except maybe a passing bird or two. But then it was open to the public.