John Kelley to enter NFL Draft

cbhunter

I will sure miss Kelly in the backfield! With that being said, we have a couple other backs that I think are very well capable of much success here at Tn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scioto

RBs get beat up. Short pro careers. Why spend another year getting beat up but not paid? He won't be a Gurley, Elliott, or Fournette so will be a mid to late rounder this year or next so go get paid young man.

cbhunter

Scioto":2zmq694d said:
RBs get beat up. Short pro careers. Why spend another year getting beat up but not paid? He won't be a Gurley, Elliott, or Fournette so will be a mid to late rounder this year or next so go get paid young man.

lol, 3rd round seems to be working out very well for AK

Scioto

cbhunter":3njqrfv3 said:
Scioto":3njqrfv3 said:

lol, 3rd round seems to be working out very well for AK

Not sure you got my point. Playing college ball next year probably wouldn't move Kelley into the first round in the 2019 draft. NFL teams don't draft RBs in the first round anymore unless they are of exceptional caliber. Playing college ball and improving his draft stock from say 4th or 5th round this year to third in 2019 probably not worth the risk of injury plus another year of unpaid wear and tear on his body. Plus maybe he's a third rounder now. Did Kamara have a year of eligibility remaining?

wayne

Scioto":20r2f6t0 said:
It is his grades.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Latest posts