Joe Milton

Displaced_Vol

It'll be interesting to see how all this shakes out. I don't know that any of them are gonna win the heisman here but i much prefer this situation to what we've had the past 2 years.

Mescalero

Big, strong, cannon for an arm. Inaccurate passer. I think he just needs to be coached up right. Good landing spot for him.

cbhunter

Where is Bailey? All i read about are Maurer and Hooker. I wonder if he will be a transfer, especially after what his dad said back before Pruitt was fired.
He is practicing with the other qb's. I still have hopes for him but if i'm being completely honest, he "appears" to me, to look like a weaker link among the other guys in the practice videos. For lack of better terms he looks kind of unsure/lacking confidence. Hard to explain what i see but the other guys look more polished overall. The fact that he isn't as much of a runner as the other guys in the room may be getting in his head. I think CJH likes more of a mobile qb leading his system. Hopefully he progresses quickly and gets in a better groove. Again this is all just my opinion. Saturday should answer quite a few questions on where this team is at.

Latest posts