Job

GreatWhiteHunter

Well got laid of a while back and still do not have anything lined up (just been working part time construction). Just thought I would see if anyone knows of anything right now. Anything would be much appreciated. Most of my experience is in management in a corporate setting and military.

brmaster

Not sure what you are looking for, I just got a new job in Lewisburg, I had applied for several jobs since September, but today I had to turn down one job interview, it is a lead warehouse position in Levergn, not sure if that is something you would be okay with, Company is Genco, I know that have had few jobs listed, may want to try them, also try Ricoh in Nashville, they are looking for people as well, both jobs are warehouse positions from forklift to supervisor positions.
Also go to the staffing agencies, many companies are hiring through them now and posting through them
I do know Ricoh is not hiring through them for their positions, as when I interviewed with them they told me they have not had good luck with people sent to them so they are going out on their own.
Also, Amazon in Murfreesboro has some supervisor positions open, I would think the one in Lebanon has a few as well, just not sure.
Either way, best of luck to you