Ivermectin and Covid

megalomaniac

Don't trust me (a random guy on the internet), don't trust the idiots in the media (including Fox), and for goodness sakes don't trust the bloggers or internet 'doctors' who are pushing an agenda on either side.

The best $100 you can spend is to schedule a consultation visit with your OWN local trusted physician. Pick his brain, and make the right decision for you. 99% of those local doctors are going to give you the best advice for your own individual situation.

Coker

Don't trust me (a random guy on the internet), don't trust the idiots in the media (including Fox), and for goodness sakes don't trust the bloggers or internet 'doctors' who are pushing an agenda on either side.

The best $100 you can spend is to schedule a consultation visit with your OWN local trusted physician. Pick his brain, and make the right decision for you. 99% of those local doctors are going to give you the best advice for your own individual situation.
I 100% disagree because most all doctors are pushing the jab because the doctors get paid for each jab they give. This is fact!!!! The jab has killed more people than any other vaccine in history…another fact. Why is is still on the market….money and power. Yes, the jab is still being approved under EUA but just in case you didn’t know, this is the only way they can give a vaccine, unless it is FDA approved….another fact. Even if the jab is approved in the near future, it is too soon. Every vaccine in the past took years to be FDA approved. This jab will probably be approved within a year of coming out (my opinion but very likely). Therefore, it makes me wonder if the jab was produced for covid or if Covid was produced for the jab. Think about that.
Yes, the virus is real but not near as deadly as the left and media put on. The numbers have been skewed from the get go to push the jab and for the left to gain control. Now, they say there is a variant. Is that true? I don’t know. But, the variant came out around the same time as Biden said he didn’t get the 70% of the population vaccinated by July 4th. Coincidence??? I don’t think so. Now they are blowing smoke up our arse (as they have been doing) to try to scare more into the jab.
Another fact, covid has a 99.?%? survival rate amongst all ages. Why do I need to get the jab for that kind of statistics? To keep me out of the hospital? Really!!! I think the jab doesn’t have that high of a percentage of survival rate.
Carry on!!!

jlanecr500

Supporter
You and I normally see eye to eye on pretty much everything, but on this we are at opposite ends of the spectrum. YOU DONT GET TO SEE THE REAL DATA ON IVERMECTIN! Theres no money in it and it ruins their control via fear tactic.
Until you or a loved one has had it and you see for yourself what ivermectin does, youre never going to be a believer. YES, ivermectin can end this bullshat, just take the preventative treatment regimen, or, just have it handy to take when you do come down with batflu.
Spot on.

jlanecr500

Supporter
The only people I've seen given ivermectin for Covid all died. Of course they were already so sick that they would have died regardless. Maybe it's the greatest thing ever early in the disease, but I can assure you it does nothing in those hospitalized. Its safe, won't hurt anything most likely, but I certainly wouldn't put my faith in in.

But like the masks, it gives folks a sense of security to get out there, work and pay taxes, and help me pull the wagon. So for that I am thankful.
Sure, wait til you have a viral load that is unrecoverable to give ivermectin. That is a real test for it. Why not give the vaccine when you're on your death bed. I'll bet it works permethrin on a tick. Lol. You don't think for yourself. Ivermectin works like Tamiflu or flumadine. It STOPS Repication of the virus. If taken within a couple days of symptom onset, it stops replication before the viral load gets too high. This is exactly how Tamiflu works on the flu. As I type this, I sit in UT ER with my mother who has went thru hell for the past 5 months that began the day after getting the 2nd Moderna jab.

Last edited:

Huntaholic

Those that doubt ivermectin, haven't dealt with it and are being sheep led by wolves. Wife had it back in Jan. Got diagnosed on a Saturday. I took ivermectin as soon as possible. 2 days later I took another dose, 2 weeks later another. She wouldn't take "horse wormer" until Friday, about day 9 of her infection, and she could feel it going to her lungs. She took it Friday morning, by noon she could actually FEEL it attacking the virus in her sinuses, said it felt like she had snorted peroxide! She went back to work that Monday. She let it go too long before taking it, and she STILL cant smell ANYTHING. Im firmly convinced if she hadn't took it she would have been in the hospital by Saturday morning. Covid kills by secondary complications, mainly pneumonia once it gets to your lungs. She barely dodged that bullet.

megalomaniac

I carried a magic rock in my pocket the entire time I had covid back in January. If you carry that magic rock early in the disease process, there is a 99% chance you will not need hospitalization, and a 99.5% chance you will not die. Interestingly enough, taking ivermectin early in covid also results in a 99% chance you will not be hospitalized, and 99.5% of patients taking ivermectin will not die.

Funny how that works.

timberjack86

My Dr has urged me to NOT get the shot as well as all his patients under 65. He says no one knows the side effects 10 years down the road.

Wiley

My Dr has urged me to NOT get the shot as well as all his patients under 65. He says no one knows the side effects 10 years down the road.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

DaveTN

Supporter
Sounded to me like sage advice, but I keep getting told by people who aren't Drs to take the jab. And then they tell me to talk to my dr 🤣
Everything is application driven. You have to do what you think will work for you.

I still don’t understand all the drama surrounding this. This isn’t a Conservatives VS. Liberals, or Trump Vs. Biden issue.

I suspect all the drama may be coming from people that know they are going to be told by private businesses they don’t want their business if they aren’t vaccinated. That’s the freedoms those businesses have in this country and have nothing to do with the government.

megalomaniac

Good deal, at least you sought advice from a professional. Most people under 65 don't die from covid, and we are all going to die someday anyways. Some sooner through natural selection than others.

Dully

Those that doubt ivermectin, haven't dealt with it and are being sheep led by wolves. Wife had it back in Jan. Got diagnosed on a Saturday. I took ivermectin as soon as possible. 2 days later I took another dose, 2 weeks later another. She wouldn't take "horse wormer" until Friday, about day 9 of her infection, and she could feel it going to her lungs. She took it Friday morning, by noon she could actually FEEL it attacking the virus in her sinuses, said it felt like she had snorted peroxide! She went back to work that Monday. She let it go too long before taking it, and she STILL cant smell ANYTHING. Im firmly convinced if she hadn't took it she would have been in the hospital by Saturday morning. Covid kills by secondary complications, mainly pneumonia once it gets to your lungs. She barely dodged that bullet. How much do you take ,is it liquid or paste,I have the pour on for my cows,everybody talks about taking ivermectin,but no one gives a dosage amount,I wouldn’t know to take a spoonful or a guart

Latest posts