Its great to be a tn vol

Displaced_Vol

Only unit I'm disappointed in is our secondary, and specifically our "older" guys. Flowers, Taylor & McCullough are not playing their best football IMO.
Pisses me off it was a 28 point game because it should have been a lot closer but hell fire we're thin in a lot of spots.

cbhunter

Only unit I'm disappointed in is our secondary, and specifically our "older" guys. Flowers, Taylor & McCullough are not playing their best football IMO.
Pisses me off it was a 28 point game because it should have been a lot closer but hell fire we're thin in a lot of spots.
Man they were gassed though. Them boys have played almost 200 snaps in the last 8 days

prstide

"Felt like 98 tonight boys!! We won the first quarter against Alabama and held them to 52 points. Next year is our year—WE ARE BACK!"
-Typical Vol fan Moral Victors

Smoke em if you got em and ROLL TIDE for the 15th year in a row. Glad to see the group refrained from bringing out the mustard bottles and golf balls this week.
drunk al pacino GIF

PillsburyDoughboy

"Felt like 98 tonight boys!! We won the first quarter against Alabama and held them to 52 points. Next year is our year—WE ARE BACK!"
-Typical Vol fan Moral Victors

Smoke em if you got em and ROLL TIDE for the 15th year in a row. Glad to see the group refrained from bringing out the mustard bottles and golf balls this week.
drunk al pacino GIF
THIS!

bloodtrailing

UT fans think it's great to be 4 and 4, man how expectations have changed. From winning to can we be competitive.

PalsPal

LOL, typical bammers.

Where were the posts in the first half? I bet you were drawing up in the fetal position, while pleading, "Nick, do something. TN might win and I'll never be able to post on TNDeer again."

Of course, once the storm has past, the roosters come out crowing like nothing happened.

Congrats, you won, like you were suppose to. But, your team has several chinks in the armor.

You might want to be leery of Auburn :) :D !

bloodtrailing

LOL, typical bammers.

Where were the posts in the first half? I bet you were drawing up in the fetal position, while pleading, "Nick, do something. TN might win and I'll never be able to post on TNDeer again."

Of course, once the storm has past, the roosters come out crowing like nothing happened.

Congrats, you won, like you were suppose to. But, your team has several chinks in the armor.

You might want to be leery of Auburn :) :D !
Were you not crowing when you were ahead, sorry almost winning? Look in the mirror for what you speak about.

PalsPal

Our depth is the worst in sec, and still went toe to toe into 4th, wheels came off on int. think reciever ran wrong route
I was thinking during the game that not only do we not have any depth, but how many of our starters could crack the 2-deep roster of Bama? Maybe the guy that's suppose to block for the punter :D !

BamaProud

The average margin of victory over the past 14 years was 25.8 points. A 28 point win is just slightly above average. :)

Latest posts