It needed to be said

PillsburyDoughboy

Friendly/civil conversations/discussions would go a long way. Everyone knows bama is good. In fact friendly banter is a lot of fun. But just thumping your chest that your team is the best and point out every flaw of every other team in the nation comes across wrong IMO. Who cares if Auburn is in the top 25 or not? Who cares if oklahoma, osu, fl, uga, yada yada yada has flaws and "can't beat bama"? Enjoy it at the top, Saban is probably the best ever and that team is so stacked that there won't be a huge fall off when the next coach comes in. That team would make any coach look great for a while. BUT.NO.TEAM.STAYS.ON.TOP.FOREVER.
Should probably go back over the last 6 months of my postings. Ive been pretty balanced on my postings. Many of my posts have been on discussing things during the off season related to things in the off season that really had little to do with ALABAMA. Fast forward? We are in the middle of college football. So what you are seeing in the last few weeks has a LOT to do with where we are at today. So yes the discussion is going to largely be about college football and yes you are going to see me talking heavy about ALABAMA football. I don't see anyone else that really wants to play ALABAMA . Opps there I go again. LOL

TreyB

The all caps foes it for me. Dang I get sick of seeing it in all caps.
tom hanks alabama GIF

Latest posts