Israel wants AMMO, AMMO, AMMO

DaveTN

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-TX)…..The Prime Minister told us they need three things from America: ammo, ammo, ammo. I urge Congress to work quickly to pass legislation that will get Israel the tools it needs to win this war."

I thought that if the Israelis' needed our help they would ask for it. Now apparently, they have. I'm happy to spend the money to help.

But on a lighter note… there goes my primers that were just starting to become available, and the price was dropping again. ;)

MUP

I thought that if the Israelis' needed our help they would ask for it. Now apparently, they have. I'm happy to spend the money to help.

But on a lighter note… there goes my primers that were just starting to become available, and the price was dropping again. ;)
As a graduate of the 8 year course of Obamanomics, I will supply Israel with a portion of what they need. 😏

DaveTN

It is ridiculous where this country is with manufacturing of ammo, components, and other "wartime" necessities. Way past time to increase production.

Seems like the right man would put into place new manufacturing of bullets.
I worked in manufacturing, and I know what held them back. If they invested the money into building new presses and adding people, they will end up with machines sitting idle and people laid off.

But we kept having one shortage after another. Obama, Covid, 2020 riots, Ukraine, and just about the time we are recovering, now this.

Hopefully though, Israel isn't pleading poverty and begging for help the way the Ukraine was.

The military has no shortage of ammo, Lake City sees to that. It's the public that won't get ammo or components. That makes the democrats smile.

Bambi Buster

I've not seen any of the details, so I'm admittedly guilty of PWU (posting while uninformed), but I suspect the "ammo" that the Israeli PM is asking for does not use your type of primers.

WTM

I worked in manufacturing, and I know what held them back. If they invested the money into building new presses and adding people, they will end up with machines sitting idle and people laid off.

But we kept having one shortage after another. Obama, Covid, 2020 riots, Ukraine, and just about the time we are recovering, now this.

Hopefully though, Israel isn't pleading poverty and begging for help the way the Ukraine was.

The military has no shortage of ammo, Lake City sees to that. It's the public that won't get ammo or components. That makes the democrats smile.
yeah winchester supplies lake city with some components.

DaveTN

IMI Systems of Israel, Israel Military Industries makes some of the best ammo out there. Over the years I switched from Lake City to IMI and that's what I have today.
I try to buy American made on anything that I can. Over the years it's gotten harder to do that on some items, but ammo is not one of those items.

I'm sure that Israel can make very good ammunition. But so can my American companies. I have no shortage of various American companies for rifle ammunition, depending on what I'm using it for.

In all my self defense handguns I use Federal HST. Best ammo in the world. For cheap range ammo I use Winchester white box. I've used it for years and it's always been fine.

Latest posts