Sold/Expired ISO Honda 300 Fourtrax Rims/Wheels

Andy S.

I know this is a loooong shot, but been meaning to do this for quite some time now. I would love to find some Honda OEM rims in good/great shape. I know some folks took factory wheels/tires off and upgraded, just have not been able to find someone who has done it. If you know where I could find these exact wheels and wheel sizes below in good shape, please chime in or shoot me a PM.

Front wheel size: 23x8-11
Rear wheel size: 24x9-11

Few pics for reference:

Front
Bfg3vDG.jpg

Rear
6oYXqtj.jpg

Fireman 244

2-Step Enabled
I might have a set of front and back. I would need to check and see. Problem is I'm over in East Tennessee.

Spurhunter

Are you mainly looking for the rims? I've got a set of take offs from an 03 Rancher in my shed you are welcome to, but the tires are shot. They look like the rims you pictured. I'll check the sizes tomorrow and if they match I'll send you some pics.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Andy S.

Spurhunter":1bwq0ch6 said:
Are you mainly looking for the rims? They look like the rims you pictured. I'll check the sizes tomorrow and if they match I'll send you some pics.
Yes, I'm mainly looking for rims, but will gladly take rims with old tires as I plan to put new tires on eventually. Thank you!

Spurhunter

Andy S.":2n0eo0l6 said:
Yes, I'm mainly looking for rims, but will gladly take rims with old tires as I plan to put new tires on eventually. Thank you!

I'll get the info to you in the morning. You'll be doing me a favor getting them out of my way!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Andy S.

Spurhunter":2xnpggs7 said:
Andy S.":2xnpggs7 said:

I'll get the info to you in the morning. You'll be doing me a favor getting them out of my way!
10-4, thanks!

gtk

Staff member
pretty sure i have some in our barn somewhere, back in MS, but you would have to wait till May or June when I come back for a visit.

Andy S.

gtk":xn9mseww said:
pretty sure i have some in our barn somewhere, back in MS, but you would have to wait till May or June when I come back for a visit.
That is not a problem. If you locate them, please let me know and I will make arrangements to get them if available.

Andy S.

As always, TnDeer comes through. My request was about like finding a needle in a haystack. Luckily the right member here saw my request and I was able to locate a nice set of OEM Honda Fourtrax wheels and tires. Original tires still on them to boot. Thanks TnD for classifieds, donation sent.

Latest posts