Sold/Expired ISO 870 supermag

usanglure

Not sure about Super Mag, but i bought a 887 nitro, 3 1/2 and great shooting and feeling gun. I love the texture/coating they put on it. EZ clean up. just throwing it out if you haven't seen or shot one. i'll be up your way in a week or 2 to move stands, cameras at north end Natchez trace and be glad to let you see and shoot it. But they are hard to find too...

tickweed

Just an I interesting note. I have 2 Remington wingmaster supermags. The key word is wingmaster. It's not for sell, very few people have ever seen one. Made from 2000 to 2006. When you hear Remington supermag, it usually is the express. Two way different guns.

UpperTully

Just an I interesting note. I have 2 Remington wingmaster supermags. The key word is wingmaster. It's not for sell, very few people have ever seen one. Made from 2000 to 2006. When you hear Remington supermag, it usually is the express. Two way different guns.Rare birds for
Rare bird for sure!

CBU93

Just an I interesting note. I have 2 Remington wingmaster supermags. The key word is wingmaster. It's not for sell, very few people have ever seen one. Made from 2000 to 2006. When you hear Remington supermag, it usually is the express. Two way different guns.
Never let them go! LOL!

tickweed

I wont. I have one thanks to you. One was on gunbroker in December, new, in box. Never fired. I was to busy duck hunting to see it. Had lots bids. Sold for about 1800. I think cory is probably looking for the express supermag. Gunbroker has several now

Last edited:

gobblesandgrunts

I've tried to buy my buddies for years lol