iScope turkey kill

Barnes Ridge Rambler

I got this jake on opening weekend. I bought the iScope at the Nashville NWTF convention a couple months ago and was itching to try it out. After sitting thru the nasty weather on Sunday without hearing a gobble or seeing many birds, I was more than happy to make this jake my first iScope kill. 17 lbs 5" beard

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlXZrAW4LYc

catman529

That is pretty darn cool. Congrats on the bird. And it looks like you still got a bunch left of next years longbeards.

catman529

I still haven't got a deer kill shot on video. Come close but not quite got it. Gonna make it happen this fall though. I might get one of those camera mounts that you can put on your treestand.

catman529

climb_higher said:
I've never tried it but they say its tough!
it's tough with both deer and turkeys, in the heat of the moment the last thing you want to do is mess with a camera, you gotta force yourself to make that simple move and start recording and zoom in if you have to, without getting busted.

Barnes Ridge Rambler

That's true. It'll definitely be easier than having to focus a camera and make the shot. If a man used the iScope and a camera and could edit the videos together it would make an awesome video.

catman529

climb_higher said:
That's true. It'll definitely be easier than having to focus a camera and make the shot. If a man used the iScope and a camera and could edit the videos together it would make an awesome video.
yes it would, multiple camera angles are great. Check out "bow mullet" aka bow ninja on YouTube. He uses a remote control for the camera, bow hunts from the ground, and one video is facing him shooting towards the camera and you can see the arrow come out of the deer when he shot.

Latest posts