• Help Support TNDeer:

Is this how it's going to be??

Dbllunger

Hate to be the one to do this but I will. Old forum it was not acceptable to drop f bombs and other words equally offensive. It would be great if things stayed more like the old forum. I'm no choirboy for certain. I've read, heard and said it all myself. But there is a time and place and my personal opinion is that this isn't the place. PG13 is about as bad as it normally gets and things are usually family friendly. Not everything has to be a free for all.

ttf909

Supporter
Hadn't read anything that seemed bad but did search the f term. And believe it or not there are a lot of them going back years on the site .

bigjohn

I was fixing to say I’m in 100 % agreement with keeping it clean. I did the same thing as ttf909 and was kinda shocked at how many times the F bomb shows up when you search it . They go all the way back to 2011.

Spurhunter

Hadn't read anything that seemed bad but did search the f term. And believe it or not there are a lot of them going back years on the site .
Just did a search as well. I must've missed every one of those posts. I don't remember ever seeing that here. Let's face it, almost everyone here has used chit or azz or a$$ to get around the software, but I would prefer to keep the f bomb out, and using the Lord's name with an explicative in any form is completely unacceptable, but I don't see that happening here.

reloadxx

Supporter
I am in agreement to keep it clean. I think all these years I been here and I have slipped up once and said the s word but I went back and cleaned it up.

Omega

I usually rely on the software to mask any words that are not acceptable to the forum, as one I am on will penalize you if you try and go around it. I usually try to keep it clean, but doing the search I too dropped one so went back and edited the post.

TNReb

Supporter
I haven't read a ton on here lately, but did see a couple words that I was surprised to see. I would prefer to see it moderated for language, but everyone should be adult enough to be able to converse without the need for such language in the first place.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts