Is ESPN on life support?

FTG-05

Excellent! I hope they go out of business.

The #1 thing Trump needs to do during his 2nd term is make ala carte cable a reality.

The 2nd thing he needs to do is establish school vouchers across the nation.

Bone Collector

BamaProud":31wv0lw5 said:
On Wednesday ESPN's studio programming, which has become MSESPN's WokeCenter on steroids 24/7, hit a 41 year ratings low. That is, in the entire history of the network existing, it has never had lower overall studio ratings than it did this week

https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/espn ... akes-over/

that Clay Travis interview/segment i spoke of in your Jason Whitlock thread, of COURSE Clay mentioned this, BUT I also think that is why they are doing what they are doing. He talked about how sports used to bring us together and how on Monday the brain surgeon and the janitor in a hospital could talk about the game if they saw each other and had time and they were equals in their ability to talk about the game.... ESPN is a damn political arm of the Left... It has been for a while. No wonder people are tuning out.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I haven't watched it in a very long time.
Not sure if it is political or imho it is the lack of sports to watch and get updated on that is more responsible for people tuning out.

Dunno.

PillsburyDoughboy

They looking to capitalize on the wave of BLM movement and feel good towards what most people think is healing some sort of racial boundaries in this country. while that might make some people feel good right now. ESPN is going to have to live with those fans after they have buyers remorse when all of this shakes out and they realize its the same game different day and they have been duped and the hate is still there.

redblood

Imagine their predicament in a few week when nfl, nba and college say no season this yr. its coming and will not be good for espn. That will take away the bulk of their viewers so their BLM message will fall on empty ears. Suits me fine.

Latest posts