Info...

93civEJ1

What are good trail cameras to use this upcoming season that wont spook game. The one I have has a flash that animals can see.

BlountArrow

Re: Need some info quick...

Buckykm1 said:
Maryville walmart has some of the primos black outs on sale for 80 bucks. good deal. alcoa is out of them

Buckykm1 is right. However, there is probably a reason no one bought these. They have been on sale for a long, long time.

catman529

I got a $129 wildview black flash camera on clearance at academy for $50 but they sold out a while ago... Check all your stores for clearance items and black flash are the undetectable ones.

SALTMAN

NONE of them are foolproof ! I have about 20 in the garage, maybe 12 of them working . I think ALL of them are chinese.. enought said ! Covert is my current favorite ,, but I have one of themI opened and about 3-4 tablespoons water ran out .. batteries corroded etc, one year warranty ! All of them ,,, you take a chance .

Mr.Bro

My cheap Moultries,3 of them,from Wing Supply,work great.

They also flash but deer dont seam to mind.

93civEJ1

i got a wildgame today that was on clearance..I think someone had it before...opened it and returned and they just put it back out to sell. Got it home, tried to fire it up..it wont power on. only a red led glows when motion is detected. No flash, no display screen no nothing. It will go back tomorrow. I am interested in the coverts. Do they have an option to plug in an external battery setup?

Inkstainz

If you want to do some studying go to trailcampro.com They have pretty much all of them and have reviews and ratings and can help you not waste your money.

Paul Burns

I have found that the white flash is the better option for me.
The deer don't seemto mind the flash---they stay around for several pictures usually. They make better (much better) night time pictures than the black out units I have tried. And most of my pictures are at night.
My favorites are the older Moultri cameras. 6 D cells. Use a lot of batteries but like the results.
Just my two cents worth....

Vermin93

My advice is not to fool around with all of these budget cameras. Either spend $300 - $400 on a top of the line black flash camera or spend $130 - $200 on one of the newer Covert or Spypoint or Moultrie or Bushnell black flash cameras.

Latest posts