Indian Creek Chke Tubes

PREDATORDJ365

Have one in my 20ga mossberg. Works like a champ out to forty five yards. Probably further but that's as far as i shot it on paper.

wwa7

Had one in a Benelli SBE and it was "ok"... Ran a lot of diff. loads. Had the best luck with the Pure Gold brand of chokes. Jellyheads run 2nd best in all my testing

Grizzly Johnson

Also, if you want to save a little bit of money and especially if you are using the Federal shells with flight control wads.... You can check out the Haymaker choke that Down-N-Dirty Outdoors sells.... It is made by Indian Creek but is not ported... the slots are there, but they are not all the way through.... I hear good things about them on another turkey forum.

Brad C.

I love Indian Creek chokes. I just bought a Haymaker .670 yesterday. I'm currently shooting a MAD Super Max(Indian Creek) .675 in my Rem 870. You couldn't ask for better patterns with the Hevi-13 3" 2oz #7 loads.

DSCF00185.jpg

Bone Collector

spitndrum said:
REN said:
had one in my stoeger and it was a very good choke....sold it to Spit and he liked it as well.

Still got it and would still be in my gun if hevi Shot wouldnt of sponsored us.

what shell did you get the best patterns with it. I have one on my stoeger and shoot 3 1/2 mag blends, but am thinking of trying the 3" shells.

Latest posts