In other dog news

brmaster

thats good news they didnt get away with anything except memories of where not to go again
sorry it had to happen, IM sure it put a little more fear in the family though

Camp David

It does make you wonder if they'd ever bit anybody before. A dog who thinks he's protecting his home can be vicious.

TAFKAP

Poser said:
A friend of mine's house was burglarized today. Apparently, both dogs attacked and there is a prominent blood trail leading out the back door, across the yard and into the woods. Nothing was stolen.

Are the dogs OK? I hope they're not hurt

DntBrnDPig

You can't leave us hanging like that! What were the breeds of the dogs?

There used to be a show on TV something like 'It takes a theif' that broke into peoples homes (with permission). I remember several houses with dogs, including pits, he broke into and the dogs were so freaked out that they just hid in a room. Some followed him around the house while he took stuff.. and even one he took the dog.

BamaProud

A dog doing its job is a good thing! Note in all the past few days discussion that I have never said pits(and other notoriously dangerous breeds) don't have a legitimate purpose in society.

There isn't much more beautiful that watching dogs do what they are bread to do. Protection, herding, hunting etc...

Latest posts