I'm surprised that Saban ...

PalsPal

sold out and took the cash on the new AFLAC commercials.

I bet he LOVES sharing the spotlight with Deion and the dancing girls :D !

And I get it, but come one he probably has $100M in the bank, so why stoop?

PillsburyDoughboy

He clearly loves the paycheck and I am going to suggest he loves the camera and attention as well.

I guess yall can blast me and say I watch NFL football now. I did watch the segment last night of NICK SABAN on the talk with Manning and Manning on ESPN. Yes the game was on off to the Side but I really tuned in to see NICK SABAN. Once Nick left I left.

It was a really great interview. Nick came off great ,,very witty. He had to stop for 15 min of watching films to do this interview through Skype or some form or Zoom. It was pretty grainy. Shows his dedication to ALABAMA football. He was asked about if he ever watches his ALABAMA players in the NFL. He says he really does not have time to. That on Sunday mornings bright and early he is watching Films and its non stop all week. He gets a break on Tuesday nights and his Assistant puts together a highlight reel for him of the top plays of ALABAMA players to watch.

The buzz around the campfire is where Eli Manning blasted Saban about Jalan Hurts being a Oklahoma QB . Saban came off pretty strong with his comeback though and fired back .
"There's not very many guys in college football that went 26-2 as a starter, and got replaced." Saban remarked after the exchange, referencing Tua Tagovailoa's entry after halftime in the 2018 CFP Championship Game against Georgia.

A clip of that is here. https://rolltidewire.usatoday.com/2...LgjSmaO8j0CC-_PzbYQhocFO43bzfTw4gqMPuiDXMIFoI

akachuck

He clearly loves the paycheck and I am going to suggest he loves the camera and attention as well.

I guess yall can blast me and say I watch NFL football now. I did watch the segment last night of NICK SABAN on the talk with Manning and Manning on ESPN. Yes the game was on off to the Side but I really tuned in to see NICK SABAN. Once Nick left I left.

It was a really great interview. Nick came off great ,,very witty. He had to stop for 15 min of watching films to do this interview through Skype or some form or Zoom. It was pretty grainy. Shows his dedication to ALABAMA football. He was asked about if he ever watches his ALABAMA players in the NFL. He says he really does not have time to. That on Sunday mornings bright and early he is watching Films and its non stop all week. He gets a break on Tuesday nights and his Assistant puts together a highlight reel for him of the top plays of ALABAMA players to watch.

The buzz around the campfire is where Eli Manning blasted Saban about Jalan Hurts being a Oklahoma QB . Saban came off pretty strong with his comeback though and fired back .
"There's not very many guys in college football that went 26-2 as a starter, and got replaced." Saban remarked after the exchange, referencing Tua Tagovailoa's entry after halftime in the 2018 CFP Championship Game against Georgia.

A clip of that is here. https://rolltidewire.usatoday.com/2...LgjSmaO8j0CC-_PzbYQhocFO43bzfTw4gqMPuiDXMIFoI
You're the SUN of the sports forum

TreyB

I guess yall can blast me and say I watch NFL football now. I did watch the segment last night of NICK SABAN on talk with Manning and Manning on ESPN. Yes the game was on off to the Side but I really tuned in to see NICK SABAN. Once Nick left I left.

Hahahahahaha now?

PillsburyDoughboy

Why do you consider it selling out and or stooping for a coach to do Commercials?
Doing Commercials is nothing new. Heck even the late and Great Bobby Bowden did commercials for Burger King back in the day and they were cheesy as heck. Pardon the pun.

Latest posts