I'll make a standing challenge! dove shooting

tsc

You think you can shoot doves??? I'l make a standing challenge to anyone on here,you provide the place and time and I bet you 25 bucks I can kill more doves and kill them faster with my 410 pumpgun than you can with any gun you chose. Just PM me... Pin this if you want so it will be here next August.

tsc

cmn":1s4khhtc said:
not a very imaginative way to find a dove shoot.....
:lol: I thought it was quite clever! Should I have upped the $$$?

rukiddin

I love it when a man uses his modesty and humbleness to find a place to hunt. Lol

I'll make a deal with you. I have a couple sorghum/sunflower fields in NC that the farmer will pick in a couple weeks. I'll be there at thanksgiving. I'll bring my 28 gauge, you shoot your 410. You pay both our fines and first man to shoot 100 wins................

tsc

rukiddin":2yv3f2w1 said:
I love it when a man uses his modesty and humbleness to find a place to hunt. Lol

I'll make a deal with you. I have a couple sorghum/sunflower fields in NC that the farmer will pick in a couple weeks. I'll be there at thanksgiving. I'll bring my 28 gauge, you shoot your 410. You pay both our fines and first man to shoot 100 wins................

:rotf: How much you think it will be? Will we loose our license for a year? How about loser pays the fines? Who ever has the most when Greenpants gets there wins? How far is spot from Greenville SC? So many questions,so many possibilities!!!

Latest posts