If you're a fan of Russell APX gear...

Vermin93

...you might be surprised to know that Fruit Of The Loom, which runs Russell Brands, has decided to cancel the Russell Outdoors clothing line. It's unfortunate, because the Russell APX line of hunting clothes was functional, high quality gear at a good price.

You will be blown away by some of these closeout prices for Russell APX gear. They still have many sizes available, but they won't last long.

Russell APX gear closeout

I just picked up a couple pairs of the L4 Gale pant and also a set of the L5 Cyclone Jacket and Pant rain gear.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Ordered another pair of L2 base layer pants. This deal is going to get me into trouble

trealtree

I wish I would have seen this earlier. I ordered the large apx L 5 pants. But they only had the jacket in medium. If anyone wants to swap a medium jacket for a large let me know.

trealtree

Just got mine in. I heard the pants ran big so I switched them to mediums. Medium top and bottom fit great. And the quality of this rain gear looks top notch.

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I found the pants to be a bit large as well but I'll just tighten up my belt and pretend I've lost weight. The gale pants really look warm.

dh1984

Just got done ordering a new pair of APX L3 Reflector Pant and a Shirt for this coming up deer season. Glad i seen this before going to walmart or academy sports.