• Help Support TNDeer:

If you pray please pray for me

huntintn

Its been a bad 3 day, havebeen asked by 2 different nurses if i was ready to go. I have developed a infection somewhere they cant find, if I ly down i cannot catch my breath. The heart damages are on the backside of my heart dont know if they can fix it or not, their planning on gonna in tomorrow to see if they can repair it with out open heart.

dralarms

Its been a bad 3 day, havebeen asked by 2 different nurses if i was ready to go. I have developed a infection somewhere they cant find, if I ly down i cannot catch my breath. The heart damages are on the backside of my heart dont know if they can fix it or not, their planning on gonna in tomorrow to see if they can repair it with out open heart.
Praying God has his hands on you and He guides the doctors knowledge and speedy healing.

redblood

I had heart surgery in early September. Bypass. Very unexpected while i was training for a run. I know they will take care of you. This my friend will pass and you will be able to look back at it someday. Better days ahead for you my friend.

Snake

Supporter
Prayers are continuing Thomas don't give up brother your in the right place and we all are praying for you , God's not through with you brother you are an inspiration !!!

duckriver

Lord Jesus we ask you comfort our friend and lay your healing hands on him. Please give the doctors and nurses wisdom and guidance to care for him. Please give him, his family and friends comfort and peace. Let your sovereign glory shine my Lord. In Jesus name I pray

Blackbullet

In the hospital after a heart attack last Tuesday, now I have developed a infection in my heart. I feel useless laying here, you can tell.they are treating me differently than they have the last two days, I'm afraid of the out come of this.
Praying for You. In Jesus Name!

Latest posts