If you are looking for a Marlin 444S or an 1894...

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
My cousin is an ROTC teacher in Kingsport Tn. One of his fellow teacher friends passed away within the last month or so and has a bunch of guns that his father-in-law is trying to sell to generate some $ for his family.

Long story made short is that he has a Marlin 444s (that is a 1978 gun by serial #, 2209xxxx) and an 1894 that were in the collection that are pretty nice guns. My cousin took the 39A that he also had.
The 444 is the nicer of the 2. I would say at some point he put a big loop lever on it and there was, what looks to be, the original lever in the gun safe along with it.
I believe that $600 would take the 444 and I started to take the 1894 @ $550 but passed on it. The rifles have no boxes also. The 1894 is a pre-safety model with the gold trigger. Serial # 19164xxx

I told them I would try to help by posting on a couple of hunting websites that I frequent to see if there was any interest there.

If you are interested I can put you in contact with my cousin, who is an ffl holder, if that makes a difference.

Thanks
Chris

y6EaXGcl.jpg

T2EaeIbl.jpg

vhrGLXml.jpg

9O3HDdIl.jpg

AYOWXhYl.jpg

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
44 magnum.
I think $550 is about where they want to stay. I can put you in contact if you'd like.

Latest posts