If you are a true duck hunter then . . .

D

DavidW

Never have the pleasure to have that many ducks in front of me.... east Tn....

M

Mattt

One shot probably be over the limit. Saw 11 snows get knocked down with2 shots. Similar situation to that pic. 4-5 years ago we had heavy rain and flooding in ark. I put in with two kids in my boat at Clarendon and rode into white river refuge. Got in a side creek and followed it up to some rice fields. Don't know how many mallards were there but it was in the tens of thousands. Simply amazing.

Chapman

Chapman

That is an interesting story. One of my Grandfathers who was born in 1896 used to tell me about the market hunters down here that would kill ducks by the hundreds and sell them in New Orleans. My Grandfather hunted ducks with live decoys before it was against the law. He told me about when Louisiana hired their first game warden, one for the whole state.

S

sharpshooter

Hunted a couple hundred yards from there years ago. Most of the ducks we saw stayed away from us and dropped into their sanctuary at Claypool's.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

M

Mike Belt

Now that's birds, lol! Reminds me of when I was a kid and the winter flocks of blackbirds would fly over. I always had time to run in the house, grab my shotgun, and come out and knock down several in 1 shot.

R

ruger7mag

I've hunted fairly close to there several times. It's an awesome picture!

DANO63

DANO63

Supporter
I don't know the picture but the place I hunt wood ducks close to my house looks like that.
Except it's mosquitos instead of ducks.