If Ole Miss wins Saturday

Spurhunter

I told my wife after the first throw down there that Kiffin probably just lost the game.

It was obvious that they were getting the push and Bama was on its heels, but Kiffin snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Hate that for him.

But, as much as I'd like to see the slide continue for Bama, this actually works in our favor. If LSU were to lose again, Ole Miss could've ended up in the champ game, and if they somehow had beaten GA, then that could've knocked us out.
If anybody beats an undefeated UGA team in the SEC CG Tennessee is out.

Mescalero

I just heard an eSECpn analyst actually say "LSU braved the elements today." In Fayetteville it was 44 degrees. ZERO precipitation. When is the CFP being expanded with first round game at the higher seed's campus.

Trey13

I just heard an eSECpn analyst actually say "LSU braved the elements today." In Fayetteville it was 44 degrees. ZERO precipitation. When is the CFP being expanded with first round game at the higher seed's campus.
Congrats on playing cupcake teams weekly in cold snowy weather. When it comes time to shine OsU melts like a snowball

Mescalero

Congrats on playing cupcake teams weekly in cold snowy weather. When it comes time to shine OsU melts like a snowball
Well we'll see, but you will be cheering for one, or maybe two, of your hated rivals. I'll be cheering for my team, and really like their chances in a dome. How does it feel for the 13th year in a row to have no hope? Is Florida even eligible for the Meineke Car Care Bowl?

You make it so easy.

Trey13

Well we'll see, but you will be cheering for one, or maybe two, of your hated rivals. I'll be cheering for my team, and really like their chances in a dome. How does it feel for the 13th year in a row to have no hope? Is Florida even eligible for the Meineke Car Care Bowl?

You make it so easy.
Cheering? Or giving my prediction?

All I know is UF is 2-0 against OSU including a A$$ whipping in the national title game. Remember that one?

white men cant jump basketball GIF