if it aint the squirrels

WTM

its the deer raping my peach trees. im coming out of hunting retirement. “gonna be a lot of shooting and killin going on” this fall.

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

TAFKAP

My parents have 3 big peach trees. Between the coons and the deer, their harvest is about 1/4 of what it could be. Peach pits all over the ground this time of year.

WTM

My parents have 3 big peach trees. Between the coons and the deer, their harvest is about 1/4 of what it could be. Peach pits all over the ground this time of year.
yeah theyll get up on their hind legs and pull the branches down and usually breaks them. i usually put some string around them with scent rags sprayed with deer b gone and it keeps them away. the store has been sold out of it so i havent used it this year. i thinned the swuirrels out a couple of years ago and havent had any problems since then, until now.

DaveB

Peach stealing ought to be a capital offense. Wife got some from store and was so happy until I peeled and ate one. I chewed the first bite and said we gotta plant our own these are just not very good. I dint eat another one.