if anyone gets into dire need of reloading supplies

REN

For all those of us that reload our own shells if you happen to get into DIRE need of some supplies let me know. Id be happy to help if I can until stuff starts to come back in stock. I know I have some extra 20 gauge hulls (Fiocchi and MAYBE a few federal) and wads (VP90 and CSD20), but prob have some other stuff as well I have a lot of extras of. When I first got started I had a lot of help from some on here to get supplies rounded up so I just want to keep that tradition going If I can to pay those guys back for their kindness.

Jaymie.

spoon

Need some 16/20 Mylar. Got 200 on back order with ballistics products and they aren't saying if/when they will ship

Southern Sportsman

Need some 16/20 Mylar. Got 200 on back order with ballistics products and they aren't saying if/when they will ship
"Mylar" is just the DuPont-owned brand name for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film. The pre-cut squares are sold for reloading, but you can get the same material (.003 thickness PET film) elsewhere.

I ordered a 40" x 10ft roll of it here and just cut off what I need when I need it.

spoon

"Mylar" is just the DuPont-owned brand name for polyethylene terephthalate (PET) film. The pre-cut squares are sold for reloading, but you can get the same material (.003 thickness PET film) elsewhere.

I ordered a 40" x 10ft roll of it here and just cut off what I need when I need it.
Just ordered a roll, thanks for the information

Southern Sportsman

With the availability issue right now would a man be wasting his time trying to get started loading his own?
Not necessarily. Fiocchi hulls have been available lately. Wads are scarce, but if you have a load using PT2090 (new name for the VP90), there is a guy in Middle TN who usually has some for sale. I also have a few odd wads I don't expect to use. You'll have to track down powder which should be do-able. Most other supplies should be available.

As with many things, the hardest part is just getting started.

casjoker

Not sure what they have now but last week reloaders bench in Nashville had 209 and small rifle primers. Starting to see 209s at a few places here in East TN. Benton's shooting supply, in Benton, had 4-5,000 in stock today.

Latest posts