Supporter
:twisted:

Attachments

• Islamic Bakery.jpg
    Islamic Bakery.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 644
P

poorhunter

Nope, that person on the phone in the picture is not part of a favored minority, and there are those with special rights that Trump her constitutional rights.

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

H

hunter0925

On a side note, a bacon cake sounds pretty dang good!

B

blondebear

:rotf: :stir:

on a serious note :mrgreen: not long ago stopped at a bakery in b.c. that always has some tasty treats. got some donuts and a maple bun that had bacon on the icing. wish i would've skipped that bun. i pert near cried when i took that last bite.

H

HuntingDicksonDTC

R.I.P.
You need to go to a 5 daughters Bakery they will hook you right up. Maple Bacon Donut. Get there early though those usually sell out.

blondebear":3q9zdfgn said:

on a serious note :mrgreen: not long ago stopped at a bakery in b.c. that always has some tasty treats. got some donuts and a maple bun that had bacon on the icing. wish i would've skipped that bun. i pert near cried when i took that last bite.

B

blondebear

HuntingDicksonDTC":2hbcxwah said:
You need to go to a 5 daughters Bakery they will hook you right up. Maple Bacon Donut. Get there early though those usually sell out.

blondebear":2hbcxwah said:

just checked their web site !

spotted the king kong right off-maple bacon. that choco treat with the candy canes looks darn good.

wish there was a location close, but i already logged the bakery in my restaurant gotta try list. the one in nashville may be an opportunity.

donutcam ! :D

not sure whether to thank you or not....gained 2 pounds just surfing the site.