I was pranked...

Carlos

Carlos

I got a call from someone in the housekeeping department today. They'd gone in to clean what was supposed to be an empty apartment and found someone in the bed, sleeping maybe? They left immediately and asked me to drop by and check it out.

When I went inside there was a do not disturb sign on the bedroom door which was closed. The curtains were also closed and the lights were all turned off. I knocked and announced several times, the TV was left on, so I could see the bed and the outline of a body under the blankets. I used my flashlight to ease up to the bed and check further. (At this point I was thinking the worst, that somebody may have died.) I felt for the feet as the hair on my neck stood on end.

Somebody had placew the pillows under the blankets in perfect fashion to look just like a body! They got me, really good this time. Here's the pic, in the dark it looked a lot more like a person....

f0dd95e9f2cad37dbd57385371c5f81a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TRIGGER

TRIGGER

:smash: you will laugh (now that it’s over) for a long time about that lol. Good one.

winchester77jj

winchester77jj

That’s a terrible feeling in the moment until you know for sure it’s not a person. I’ve had those situations go both ways and I would much rather it be this way. [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pressfit

pressfit

Haha.. that was good!! Was it a motel? Did your co worker do that or someone who stayed there?

LanceS4803

LanceS4803

That looks too real.

I worked a suicide in which the Soldier killed himself in bed at a hotel.
Housekeeping thought it was a prank also. I bet there was some serious counseling involved for that lady.