I told my wife what I really wanted to do...

WMAn

I was trying to decide last night if I should go hunting or fishing Saturday because I assumed I would not be allowed to do both. I was sharing my marital dilemma with my wife so that I could take her temperature. You know see how much what I do Saturday will cost me later.

Well, she was being unhelpful and said, "Just do what you want to do."

I responded.

"I want to go turkey hunting Saturday morning till about 10:00 am. When I get home, I want the house clean, the kids groomed, and I want to be met at the door with hugs and kisses. If I kill a bird, I want you to clean it. The first thing I smell when I walk in the door should be a hot lunch. I want to eat that lunch and leave to go fishing. I want to catch fish and return home at dark. When I return from fishing, the kids will be bathed and in bed. I will be fed a hot supper, with desert, and taken to the bedroom. After "relations," I will go to bed early and sleep soundly."

Can you believe she laughed at me? ;)

TRIGGER

Eric Kilby said:
i read this to my Gf ... she looked at me and said that i could have all the saturday if i wanted... i guess im just lucky like that..

There are a couple of KEY words in your statement.

Bone Collector

Supporter
jbow said:
Marry her, have a couple of kids and check back in with us.

THIS^^^^ My wife never once complained about me hinting or fishing all day long. Then we had my son. I very intelligently told her up front that I would not give it up and would go 50% of the amount of time i used to go. I have managed that, but listen to complaining all the time even though she agreed to it.

trust me if you have a kid or two that "sure go have fun" attitude, will end.

Pam

ya'll be nice/take care of your ladies!

Doesn't take much to make one happy (oops did I just say that?)

redheadshooter

My wife understands that when it is hunting season or I want to go fishing then that is what I am going to do. As for the house work.... that's another story!

TENN.BOY

Play her the Brad Paisley song," i'm gonna miss her when she's gone"and see how thats works out for you and get back with me and let me know.If if works out good for you then i might try it with my wife.LOL LOL LOL LOL !!!!!

Latest posts