I think I may want me one of these for the mancave

Bambi Buster

Interesting concept, but with the existence of this video, having one of these and actually depending on it for safekeeping is like posting a photo of your gun safe and its combination on the web for anyone with internet access to see. I believe I'll pass. :)

Dbllunger

Supporter
Bambi Buster said:
Interesting concept, but with the existence of this video, having one of these and actually depending on it for safekeeping is like posting a photo of your gun safe and its combination on the web for anyone with internet access to see. I believe I'll pass. :)

My guess is that is a promotional video and not that guys actual house. Very cool way to conceal your personal items though.

arctic_cat

Pretty cool but is it just me that thinks its not built very well. Something gives me the idea that its very cheap made. Still pretty cool but I would not have one. I'll keep my safe

BamaProud

Supporter
Its nice and really cool but I think its nothing more than a novelty. Show it to your friends, your kids show it to their friends, soon its no safer than a cabinet or kitchen drawer.

$3,000 can buy a pretty nice safe

ferg

Bambi Buster said:

My thoughts too when I saw this -

BMan

BamaProud said:
Its nice and really cool but I think its nothing more than a novelty. Show it to your friends, your kids show it to their friends, soon its no safer than a cabinet or kitchen drawer.
Why would you show it to your friends?

What I have at my home - and where I have it - is nobody else's business. Period.

beechnut

BMan said:
BamaProud said:

What I have at my home - and where I have it - is nobody else's business. Period.

Come on Bman.....you can't tell me (or you can if you want to) that if you had one made, you wouldn't be like everyone else and show your buddy what you just bought and how cool it is.

BamaProud

Supporter
BMan said:
BamaProud said:

Why wouldn't you? Its freeking cool. Also I would bet kids would show their friends too...then its no safer than a cabinet.

BMan

beechnut said:
BMan said:
BamaProud said:

Come on Bman.....you can't tell me (or you can if you want to) that if you had one made, you wouldn't be like everyone else and show your buddy what you just bought and how cool it is.
Not a chance.

I guess I'm just not into that "look at how cool I am" game that so many people play.

Latest posts