I need a tracking dog

TN Larry

Thanks Y'all. Got in touch with a man with a tracking dog. Im gonna go look again before he comes out. Hes already tracking another now then mine. Wish me luck !! Alot riding on this find !!We are absolutely sick over this !!!
As others have said, I would wait for the dog and not stomp around anymore. Most trackers would rather you not stomp around anymore than you have to. Good luck and hope you find it! Please post an update either way.

Last edited:

Sam Davis

Possibly hit in the leg. My son hit one in the leg several years ago. Fell like it was dead. I went to get the truck when I got back it was gone. He said it ran off. We tracked it for several hours blood everywhere. Then the blood trail ended. A few weeks later my neighbor seen it at their house eating corn limping. They don't hunt but like to watch them. Hope he keeps hunting.

Snake

Dang man, was pulling for you. I have a feeling that deer survives.

You did show your son a very valuable lesson with the effort you put forth to find it.

Maybe he'll get another crack it.

If you run trail cams, hopefully you'll get some pics of him.
This ^^^ probably not dead and will survive hopefully you all will get another chance at him . I remember my grandson shooting a really big buck and us not finding it tracked it quite aways but it just quit bleeding . He got down but God rewarded him with a 16 point buck a couple years later so tell him to not give up it happens to the best.

Latest posts