I may live in Tennessee

redblood

gator-n-buck":11klxzgn said:
THEdonkey0515":11klxzgn said:
Still the only team in NFL history to go completely undefeated from week 1 through the Superbowl.

Yep... Lived right up the road on NW 194 St. in 1972.... :)

man its nice to see someone talk about real football...played by people good enough to get paid. I was an avid dolphin fan I was 7 when marino was drafted and never missed a single game, that was televised. I hope tannehill is the answer....but I am not convinced

gator-n-buck

redblood":d4g79phf said:
gator-n-buck":d4g79phf said:
THEdonkey0515":d4g79phf said:
Still the only team in NFL history to go completely undefeated from week 1 through the Superbowl.

man its nice to see someone talk about real football...played by people good enough to get paid. I was an avid dolphin fan I was 7 when marino was drafted and never missed a single game, that was televised. I hope tannehill is the answer....but I am not convinced

I was 14 when Marino was drafted. I would watch the Don Shula show on Thursday evenings and he would use the little field and players to show formations and plays. Bob Griese was the man when I was growing up with Don Strock holding the clipboard. Jim Jensen was my favorite player because he could do it all.... :D

THEdonkey0515

redblood":31uihdrw said:
gator-n-buck":31uihdrw said:
THEdonkey0515":31uihdrw said:

He better be the answer, he signed a 96 million $ contract through 2020.

Latest posts