I LOVE these HD video cams!

BSK

what camera ?
That particular camera is the Dark Ops HD Pro X, which is last year's model. Personally, I like this years top model better, the Recon Force Elite HP4. The HP4 has slightly clearer video and much better night-time illumination. I'm getting right at 100 feet of illumination in open areas (food plots). Check out the quality of the video from the HP4 in this one:

Attachments

• IMG_0018.MP4
    30.2 MB

Speedwell-Hunter

That particular camera is the Dark Ops HD Pro X, which is last year's model. Personally, I like this years top model better, the Recon Force Elite HP4. The HP4 has slightly clearer video and much better night-time illumination. I'm getting right at 100 feet of illumination in open areas (food plots). Check out the quality of the video from the HP4 in this one:
16 days ago and leaves are still darn green, what part of TN?

BSK

whoa, why do you think it was so late this year?
Warm temperatures. Leaf color is driven by two factors, rainfall and temperature. It takes cool temps to start the color change process. We had more than ample rainfall this fall (6.90" in October alone) but did not have temps in the 40s, and certainly not the 30s, until two days before MZ opener.

Latest posts