i love McD’s crispy spicy chicken combo

Chiflyguy

Tried that nasty sandwich one.
Thought the devil himself popped out my rear end the next day.
I’ll stick with Chik Fil A

WTM

They'll get your order correct when they're making $15/hr.
yeah i dont know the conversation went like:

me: ill have a 4b medium size with a coke.

her: did you say a quarter pounder with cheese meal?

me: no mam, a 4b. crispy spicy chicken meal with a coke.

her: oh ok, spicy crispy chicken meal. medium or large?

me: medium with a coke.

her: what to drink?

me: coke

her: thatll be 9.65 pull around.

me: thats not my order, thats a bacon cheeseburger combo.

her: sorry, that was a crispy spicy chicken meal right?

me: yes mam

her: a medium? what to drink?

me: coke

her: pull around.

i guess its my fault for not looking at the receipt but you would think 3 times is a charm. i usually look in the bag and ask for ketchup for their nasty cold fries but i was going home anyway. besides i hate the look i get when i ask for ketchup and get even more pissed when they hand me two little packs.

prstide

Give it another 10 years and everything in fast food will be automated, aside from taking your money and handing you the bag, solely because of this type thing. They’ll be screeching how it’s so rayciss while totally missing the irony that they caused their jobs to be replaced by robots due to their total lack of care for doing what they were paid to do with accuracy or care.

Malo1ke

Give it another 10 years and everything in fast food will be automated, aside from taking your money and handing you the bag, solely because of this type thing. They’ll be screeching how it’s so rayciss while totally missing the irony that they caused their jobs to be replaced by robots due to their total lack of care for doing what they were paid to do with accuracy or care.
IF (and it’s a big IF) I go to McDonald’s I use the self service order stations. I’m really about done with all restaurants though. I have bad visions of what people do to my food since they don’t make $15-20 per hour.

Chiflyguy

IF (and it’s a big IF) I go to McDonald’s I use the self service order stations. I’m really about done with all restaurants though. I have bad visions of what people do to my food since they don’t make $15-20 per hour.
“I have bad visions of what people do to my food since they don’t make $15-20 per hour.”
I don’t go into an eating establishment if it’s mostly blacks working there.
Ever since having the label”evil white guy” since last year, I’m not taking a chance.

younggun308

“I have bad visions of what people do to my food since they don’t make $15-20 per hour.”
I don’t go into an eating establishment if it’s mostly blacks working there.
Ever since having the label”evil white guy” since last year, I’m not taking a chance.

Lol, what exactly are you thinking they’d do to you? Neglect to say “heyyyy my name’s Amanda, I’m going to be your server today!!!!”?

I lived several years in a majority-black city and neighborhood. Nobody white worked at any of the restaurants. Many times walking through the mall my wife and I were the only white people. Mall Santa was black. It was all perfectly fine.

Snake

Supporter
Can't eat there ! Used to come by there when I was working off of midnights to eat breakfast and if you didn't watch they would get your order wrong . Only place open except Waffle city.

Chiflyguy

Lol, what exactly are you thinking they’d do to you? Neglect to say “heyyyy my name’s Amanda, I’m going to be your server today!!!!”?

I lived several years in a majority-black city and neighborhood. Nobody white worked at any of the restaurants. Many times walking through the mall my wife and I were the only white people. Mall Santa was black. It was all perfectly fine.
Lived.
Big difference between a few years ago and today.
Big difference.

DaveB

I make a better chicken sammich.

And no one ever has issues this day or next.

When I am really hungry away from home and have to have something, an Arby's is choice #1. Throw the bun eat the meat. The bun must come from china is so bad.

WTM

Tried that nasty sandwich one.
Thought the devil himself popped out my rear end the next day.
I’ll stick with Chik Fil A
my choices are limited. mcnasty, nasty wendy’s(where the sign on the billboard reads “now hiring associates all shifts and managers), taco nasty, greasy mexican and mediocre chinese.

the best fast food joint, pappy’s, was closed last week