I honestly thought i missed him!

Speedwell-Hunter

That is a nice buck, what is the B and C estimate? Appears around 130 class to me. The symmetry is NICE. Gorgeous typical APE-BUCK. Good one and jealous.

JeepKuntry

Heck of a buck. No way I'm dragging for 8 hours though. I would have quartered it up and packed some out a few times to speed things up.

rifle02

Congrats on a great buck. Always always check for signs of a hit even if you were sure you missed I'm so glad you did, great story! A buck like that probably thought he'd been stung by a bee!

cagleyss7

Heck of a buck. No way I'm dragging for 8 hours though. I would have quartered it up and packed some out a few times to speed things up.
Well we didnt drag the entire 8 hours. He was down in a big holler with a creek bottom. We had a four wheeler and 350 foot of rope. The drag was about 100-150 yards, to get close enough to the four wheeler to get the rope tied on.. but it was up a very steep incline. Which led to issues with the four wheeler digging and rutting instead of gaining enough traction to pull.. not to mention the fact that i have a mile hike into the woods from where i park to my stand.. anyway.. we got him.. but yes alot of work and im still sore from it today.

Latest posts