I have no control

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Whatever happened to richmanbbq?
He's doing well. He had a pretty good health scare a couple of years ago but he's still kickin. He stays busy on his land in Perry county. He's got a couple of grandkids now and he stays pretty involved with them.

Carlos

That's an awesome rifle.
I need to get one of those in 308, since my other rifles are nearly all 308's.

Tn_Va_Hunter

I had one of those for about 5 min one time. Lol. Was hunting a WMA where they assign you zones. Guy who was with me killer w for early and left. That evening at dark. I found his rifle laying in the parking lot. I took it to the rangers station. He had just shown up saying he lost his gun. I got $100 reward from him. Said his grandfather had passed it down to him. He was all torn up. Very grateful to have it back. Felt pretty good to help a brother out.

mike243

I was almost afraid to open this thread, never know when a mannequin might Pop Up lol. always wanted 1 and don't know why, have read reports of accuracy and feeding issues but I am sure there are a lot more without problems than with, 270swm might make me get in trouble with the wife

Willysman

Owned them for 60 years. Never had a problem. They are not tack drivers but plenty accurate for hunting. Have to keep the chamber good and clean to prevent jamming. Own one in .280 right now. Gave my son the first one I ever bought (30-06). Still shooting.

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I bought a Model Four last fall/winter. Gorgeous gun, I can't wait to lay a few deer down with it this fall.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I know, I know….the rifle was $500 and the 3 boxes of shells bumped it up another Benjamin.

Took it apart yesterday and cleaned it. It hasn't been shot much at all for a rifle made in 1989. Tell Matt if he comes across one in 280, I have $400 and a steak dinner for him!

Willysman

.280 pretty rare. Found mine in a pawn shop of all places.. Looked like it had never been carried or shot. Not a scratch. See one on Gunbroker once in a while. The .280 usually brings more than the other calibers.

Kirk

I have a 7400 cambered in .243. It has killed a bunch of deer over the years. My son used it for years and killed a bunch of deer as well. Loaned it to a friend for his younger brother, he killed a deer too. :cool: I would estimate the deer total to be around 35 with it.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I put a new base and rings on it with a new Sig Sauer Whiskey 3 scope. The Amish blaster is complete👨‍🌾
d7mZFRFl.jpg

Olevern

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, as they say. These days if you see something you want in a gunshop, grab it and take it to the checkout. If you walk by someone else may grab it and you're beat.

Latest posts