I hate to wish my life away

Crow Terminator

Wife and I went Saturday afternoon after getting back from Arkansas. I get to the ramp at Watts Bar and people at the ramp were just standing around talking and watching one boat that couldn't load back onto the trailer. I stuck around for 30 minutes waiting and realized I was about 5th in line after the slow guy and more boats coming in. Then I found out what the issue was. Thieves had just hit the ramp parking lot and everybody was waiting for the police to file reports. Some had smashed windows and some had their tires and wheels stolen off their boat trailers. Welcome back to Tennessee. I put my straps back on and went back home.

On a side note...the 8lb brown trout I caught was with it 24 degrees and gusts up to 30 mph, blue bird skies. Had to hold onto my hat to keep it from blowing off my head and continually dip the rod in the water to get the ice out of the guides.

Last edited:

BPhunter

if it was 70-85 degrees in Dec thru April, then I suppose we would be down in the Caribbean Islands, which are definitely great for fishing. Would certainly love to move down there.... just dreaming again.

Spurhunter

I didn't buy it to let it set in the garage.
This reminded me of a line I use. It's embarrassing to tell, but my white Xpress has had a mud line on it for at least 2 years. I have a fishing buddy that washes his truck and boat religiously. Every time I see him he gets on me about that mud line and wants to know when I'm going to wash my boat. I always tell him that I didn't buy it to wash. I bought it to fish!

Latest posts